Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre
1 Convention Centre Place, South Wharf 3006
The Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre is superbly located on the banks of Melbourne's Yarra River, close to the heart of the CBD and just 30 minutes from Melbourne's International Airport. The new Convention Centre has received worldwide acclaim for achieving a 6 Star Green Star environmental rating by the Green Building Council of Australia, the first in the world for a convention centre.
The modern complex is a landmark in the area, perched on the south bank of the Yarra River, and surrounded on all sides by trams, trains, buses, taxi ranks and ample car parking. A short stroll along the iconic Southbank Promenade places you in the heart of Melbourne city – Australia's culture, cuisine and events capital – where visitors can enjoy a perfect café latte or award-winning local wine at any time of day or night.
The venue is an easy walking distance from a range of accommodation options, which will be available to delegates to book at the time of registering for the conference.
- Key Dates
- Call for Abstracts Closed
- Registration Open November 2017
- Notification of Acceptance of Abstract 15 September 2017
- Full Paper Submission open 15 September 2017
- Full Paper Final Submission Deadline 17 November 2017
- Notification of Full Paper acceptance 18 December 2017
- Final Paper Submission12 January 2018
- Early bird Registration closes 2 March 2018
- Conference 9-13 July 2018
IABMAS 2018 Hosted by