In the lead up to IABMAS 2018 the organising committee and its ambassadors will be distributing koalas worldwide.
Where are all the koalas going?
We would like to find out...
Please visit us at our booth in the IABMAS2016 exhibition and collect a koala. You will need him to enter the koala competition.
Email your image of the IABMAS 2018 Koala Mascot, to email@example.com and go into the draw to win a complimentary full delegate registration including the Conference dinner.
Total prize value up to $1430.
To enter, simply photograph your koala (pictured here) in a fun, creative or exotic/interesting location and email it together with the following details by 1st April 2018.
Each entry must include
- A photograph
- Name of the location
- Brief caption, and
- Name, address, phone number and email address of entrant (you can do this by registering your expression of interest)
We’ll be handing out more koalas at upcoming IABMAS and related meetings in the lead up to the Conference – so be sure to look out for us.
Please read the Conditions of Entry prior to uploading your entry.
- Key Dates
- Call for Abstracts Closed
- Registration Open July 2017
- Notification of Acceptance of Abstract 1 September 2017
- Full Paper Submission open 1 September 2017
- Full Paper Final Submission Deadline 20 October 2017
- Notification of Full Paper acceptance December 2017
- Final Paper SubmissionJanuary 2018
- Early bird Registration closes March 2018
- Conference 9-13 July 2018
IABMAS 2018 Hosted by