Nominations for IABMAS Awards to be presented at the IABMAS2018 Conference have to be sent to Dr. Man-Chung Tang, Chair of the IABMAS Awards Committee, at email@example.com
The IABMAS AWARDS will be as follows:
- Senior Award (nominees must be above 46 years of age by January 1, 2018).
- Junior Award (nominees must be between 36 and 45 years of age at January 1, 2018).
- Young Award (nominees must be 35 years of age or younger at January 1, 2018).
All awards will be for distinguished achievement in the areas of Bridge Maintenance, Safety, Management, Assessment, and Life-Cycle Cost. Nominations must be received by May 15th, 2018. In each nomination, please include past achievements, a short bio (including birth date), current position, and the nominee’s qualifications for this award.
T. Y. LIN MEDAL
The T.Y. Lin Medal will also be presented. This award was established by T.Y. Lin International to honor T.Y. Lin for his outstanding contributions to bridge engineering. This award will be made to a member of the International Association for Bridge Maintenance and Safety, who through contributions in bridge safety, maintenance, and life-cycle cost has helped substantially to strengthen the scientific base of bridge engineering: these contributions having made in the form of journal or conference papers, or other written presentations.
- Key Dates
- Call for Abstracts Closed
- Registration Open November 2017
- Notification of Acceptance of Abstract 15 September 2017
- Full Paper Submission open 15 September 2017
- Full Paper Final Submission Deadline 17 November 2017
- Notification of Full Paper acceptance 18 December 2017
- Final Paper Submission12 January 2018
- Early bird Registration closes 2 March 2018
- Conference 9-13 July 2018
IABMAS 2018 Hosted by